Thursday, March 4, 2010

Under the Weather

Sorry I have been MIA the last week. In marriage you get to share everything....including germs. Patrick was out sick last week and I have the joy of being out this week. I'm on my 4th box of tissues and almost out of cold meds. I've watched way too much T.V. and have shared Bailey's nap schedule. Thanks for checking in. Looking forward to posting again when I am better.

Here is a picture of Bailey. He makes me smile. Maybe he will brighten up your day too.

4 comments:

Megan said...

sad news! being sick is no fun! Glad you have Bailey to keep you company though. I love the company of my pup...especially when I'm sick!

P.S. Bailey IS a cutie!!

Christie Lehren said...

feel better--such a sweet pic!

Jenny said...

Sorry you are feeling under the weather! Feel better soon!

Kathryn said...

I'm sorry friend. :(