Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Help

Okay friends and readers....I need your help. I am one week away from ending the kick-butt Jillian Michaels workout I have been doing and I am geared for running. I am gong to be training for a 5k and then a 10k, so I am going to need some good music to keep me going. I am trusting y'all to help me put together a playlist of workout music that is upbeat and will keep me going when I am ready to stop and walk the rest of the way. I know there aren't many of you, but I need all you got. Even if you only stop by every now and then, please leave a suggestion! Thanks in advance!

5 comments:

Kate G. said...

Any of Pink's albums are always full of semi-angry chick rock that are fun and have a good beat/tempo to run too...

Karen said...

Check out this mix that Subway is giving away in partnership with The Biggest Loser. It's got great current mixes and there's no downtime in between songs. I love it.

http://www.podworkoutmusic.com/SUBWAY/

Mrs. E said...

Rocky Top makes for good running music :)

those mitchells said...

Thanks for the suggestions! I can't wait to run to some motivating tunes...and Rocky Top will not be one of them Emily! :)

those mitchells said...

Karen,
Thanks so much for stopping by! I visited your blog and enjoyed reading about all you are doing! You should update it! Thanks for the suggestion on the music. I am really excited to check it out!